COPYRIGHT TRANSFER AGREEMENT
To be published in Ijtihad: Journal on Islamic Law Studies and publish and distribute research articles, editors need publishing rights (transferred from author to publisher). This agreement relates to the transfer/publishing copyright license to Ijtihad: Journal on Islamic Law Studies, but the authors still have significant rights to use and share their published articles.
Ijtihad: Journal on Islamic Law Studies supports the need for writers to share, disseminate and maximize the impact of their research and these rights in any database. As a journal article writer, you have the right to various uses of your articles, including the institution or company where you work. Copyrights can be used without the need for special permission. Authors who publish articles in the Ijtihad: Journal on Islamic Law Studies have broad rights to use their work for teaching and scientific purposes without asking for permission, including:
• use the author for lectures, presentations, or conferences and distribute copies to participants;
• distribution to colleagues for research use;
• used in compilations of the author's subsequent work;
• be included in a thesis or dissertation;
• reuse of sections or excerpts from articles in other works (with complete acknowledgments of the final article);
• preparation of derivative works (other than commercial purposes) (with full acknowledgment of the final article);
• voluntary posting on open websites operated by authors or writers' agencies for scientific purposes
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright for publishing (publishing right) of the article shall be assigned/transferred to Ijtihad: Journal on Islamic Law Studies.
Authors whose articles are declared accepted for publication will be confirmed via email to send a Copyright Transfer Agreement and please kindly download this file of Copyright Transfer Agreement.